problem with user defined function

  1. #1
    panjo
    Guest

    problem with user defined function

    Hi,

    I have an excel file, which contains user defined functions. On 1 computer
    it is working, on another not. There I got #VALUE! instead of the calculated
    result.
    Both computers are running win2k, with excel 2000. All patches are
    installed. In excel the analysis toolpak is selected.
    What can I check more to get this working on the other computer ?
    Is there also an excel variant of the normal.dot like word ?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: problem with user defined function

    Is the function in the personal.xls file of one computer and not the other?

  3. #3
    panjo
    Guest

    RE: problem with user defined function

    The function is in the excel file himself. On both computers there is no
    personal.xls file.

  4. #4

    Re: problem with user defined function

    I think you're going to have to check the values in the ranges you pass to the
    function or share your code.