anchor comments to cell while inserting and deleting rows

  1. #1
    db55ford
    Guest

    anchor comments to cell while inserting and deleting rows

    My comments lose their relative position when adding or deleting rows. I
    have not noticed this with columns. Every version of Excel I've had since
    DOS has done this. Is there away to maintain their position relitve to the
    cell?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: anchor comments to cell while inserting and deleting rows

    I haven't found a way to make comments stay in position. However,
    there's sample code here, to move them closer to the cells:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures