Formatting font

  1. #1
    Molly
    Guest

    Formatting font

    Dear all,
    I format font in some cells to be white in colour so it will not show up
    when I print the sheet. Occasionally when I do this I can't see the text on
    the screen but yet it shows up in the print preview and on the printout
    itself. Why is this so?

    Perplexed!

    Molly

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: Formatting font

    I remember reading a response to a similar post a while ago. The cure then
    was to go to File>Page Setup>Sheet and toggle the "Black and white" OFF.

    If this doesn't do the job, then I'm afraid I can't help.
    --
    Ian
    --
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Molly
    Guest

    Re: Formatting font

    Woo Hoo!!! I didn't know that existed. Thanks ... thought I was going
    insane.
    regards
    Molly

  4. #4