Lookup and mach

  1. #1
    Esrei
    Guest

    Lookup and mach

    I have 2 worksheets Data and Invent_Count.

    In transit invent I have in A a list of all invertory codes and in row 1
    order nr not shipped
    Worksheet data is in database format with a column for Order_NR an a colmn
    for Invent_Code

    In Invent_Count!c2 I want to place a formula that would look in Data!A2:C500
    match Invent_Count!A2 & Invent_Count!C1 and give me the quantity of a that
    stock item on that order and 0 if not.
    I am calculating remaining stock

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Lookup and mach

    =INDEX(Data!C2:C500,MATCH(1,(Invent_Count!A2=Data!A2:A500)*(Invent_Count!C1=
    Data!B2:B500),0))

    which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
    just Enter.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3