No colur in normal view but is in print preview

  1. #1
    Lenoire77
    Guest

    No colur in normal view but is in print preview

    When I change the colour of a font or AutoShape, in normal view, nothing
    actually changes colour. When I go to print preview, the formatting is
    there. Have I accidentally changed any settings in excel?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: No colur in normal view but is in print preview

    If this is a problem with all Excel files, the Windows OS
    high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
    following MSKB article:

    OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:58:01 -0700, Lenoire77
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >When I change the colour of a font or AutoShape, in normal view, nothing
    >actually changes colour. When I go to print preview, the formatting is
    >there. Have I accidentally changed any settings in excel?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Lenoire77
    Guest

    Colour's back!

    Cheers Gord - Saw the other thread before this one, so I'm sorted now!

    Thanks again
    Lenoire