Data Validation Dropdown Error - What am I missing? Seems like an

  1. #1
    Rubyredvette
    Guest

    Data Validation Dropdown Error - What am I missing? Seems like an

    I used Data Validation with drop down lists. But the problem is that I have
    drop down arrows that are bogus. The drop down displays inside the cell. When
    a value is selected, the value is populated in another cell.
    How do I get rid of the bogus Data validation arrows? I can send someone a
    file so you can see what I am up against.

    I tried removing all data validation..the dropdown arrow remains with no
    values attached.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Data Validation Dropdown Error - What am I missing? Seems like an

    Send to toppers<at>johntopley.fsnet.co.uk

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Data Validation Dropdown Error - What am I missing? Seems like

    sounds like you may also have a combo box from the forms or control toolbar
    too...right click>cut
    --
    paul
    [email protected]