Import from a secure site

  1. #1

    Import from a secure site

    Hi,

    I use excel to import data from non secure sites with no problem at all.

    But now, I was trying to import some data from a secure site (one that you have to login with a username and a password) and everything seems to work well but at the end I receive this error message:

    Unable to open www.xxxxxx.xxx. Cannot download the information you request.
    Does any one knows one way to bypass this ?

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Import from a secure site

    To retrieve data from most databases you must have both the proper driver,
    and "rights".......and in this case maybe also another layer of
    "rights".....are you cleared for all that?

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3