Resizing Charts

  1. #1
    Andy
    Guest

    Resizing Charts

    Hi all,

    I want to resize a chart in excel so it will fit a region on a sheet,
    say A1:M17.

    Besides using the mouse or the format chart > size option to
    accomplish this is there any other way. Something perhaps a little more
    sophisticated in that it can rezise to certain coordination points.

    Cheers,

    Andy.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Resizing Charts

    Hi,

    You can use the mouse and ALT key to get the chartobject to align to
    cell edges. Drag the chart over A1 and press ALT to set Top and Left.
    Then grab the bottom right resize handle and when over M17 press ALT to
    align with the bottom corner of the cell.

    To do it with code try,

    With ActiveChart.Parent
    .Left = Range("A1:M17").Left
    .Top = Range("A1:M17").Top