Changing Comment box shape by default

  1. #1
    Samad
    Guest

    Changing Comment box shape by default

    I want to change comment box shape (using drawing tool auto shape) by
    default. Presently it has to change every time when I insert comment but I
    want to fix it permenantly. Is it possible in excel 2003? need help.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Changing Comment box shape by default

    Your only recourse is to create the comment with a macro that does all the
    formatting your want. I'd start by recording a macro as you modify a
    comment manually.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Samad
    Guest

    Re: Changing Comment box shape by default

    Yes Jim

    Nice Idea, and macro can be activate on button click at toolbar.
    I would appreciate if any guru give anyother idea than macro or vb code.

    Thanks Jim

    Regards