Function =Zelle("Dateiname")

  1. #1
    Hanspeter W.
    Guest

    Function =Zelle("Dateiname")

    This german function is no more working in Excel 2007 Beta
    Also when converting a document the function is not adapted.
    The function works with =Zelle("filename")
    I think this is an error and should be corrected.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Function =Zelle("Dateiname")

    I'm not sure how far the team have got with non-English versions, but it
    works in my English version. Does it come up in the intellisense list when
    you type =Zelle???

    Remember too, the file will need to have been saved once

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Hanspeter W.
    Guest

    Re: Function =Zelle("Dateiname")

    Thank you Nick Hodge,
    Yes, when I type =Zelle, I can select "filename"
    But according to the help and to the earlier excel-versons, it should be
    possible to select "Dateiname"
    I think the translation is here not finished.

  4. #4
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Function =Zelle("Dateiname")