Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

  1. #1
    Winnie
    Guest

    Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

    How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

    "Winnie" wrote:
    > How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

    Perhaps you mean simple link formulas ..

    In any starting cell in either Sheet2 or Sheet3 ..
    Put say in, B2: =Sheet1!A1
    then copy B2 across and fill down to return correspondingly from Sheet1
    as may be required

    Alternatively, for a neat clean look in the Sheets 2 or 3,
    i.e. to avoid extraneous zeros display for any linked empty cells in Sheet1,
    we could use instead in B2: =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)
    and copy across / fill down as before
    --
    Max
    Singapore

  3. #3
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

    "Winnie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

    Click in the cell where you want the result to be displayed on sheet 2.
    Type =, then go to the cell where the result is calculated on sheet 1.
    Clicking there will put the reference of that cell after the = in the
    formula on sheet 2. Accept that formula.
    The same for sheet 3.
    --
    David Biddulph

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

    Clarification .. line
    > .. to return correspondingly from Sheet1

    should read as
    > .. to return correspondingly from Sheet1's A1

    Adapt the start cell's formula in B2 to point to suit to the particular
    source cell in Sheet1 (I used A1 as an example)