Graph with a mind of its own

  1. #1
    Jaydubs
    Guest

    Graph with a mind of its own

    Hello Excel(lent) users,

    I have created a sheet with 4 columns.
    Column A (autonumbering)
    Column B (Date)
    Column C (Number of incoming requests)
    Column D (Number of processed requests)
    Column E (D devided by C in %)

    I want to make a graph showing the above (B, C, D, E). So per day it shows
    how many requests we received, how many we processed and what the percentage
    is. Now I am taking into account the weekend in Column B. So I have a date in
    Column B, which starts with the first date of receiving. From there I add one
    to the previous day, except for Monday, where I add up 3 days from the
    previous day (which is Friday).

    Now I have made a graph, but it shows the date of the weekends, even though,
    they are not in the column B. Can someone explain me, how I can fix this??

    Thanx !
    --
    ** Fool on the hill **

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Graph with a mind of its own

    To keep Excel from 'helping' here, right-click on the chart and select Chart
    Options. Click on the Axes tab, select 'Category' under X-axis, then click
    OK.

  3. #3
    Jaydubs
    Guest