Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine

  1. #1

    Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine

    I have made an Excel-VBA Project using a User Form with the DTPicker Control.
    Unfortunately this program does not work on the machines of the persons who have to work with this program.
    The Error Message: "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine" appears.

    Can someone please help me to solve this problem?

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine

    Hi H,

    See a response to your post in Programming.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...