Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

  1. #1
    TheTaxClub
    Guest

    Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

    I notice there is on the left of my numbered cells two lines. The first line
    if you click on it hides all information on the sheet. The second line only
    hides one set of information. Can you tell me how to create and manuever
    this feature????

  2. #2
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

    Sounds like it might perhaps be the 'grouping' feature? 'data', 'group and
    outline'

  3. #3
    TheTaxClub
    Guest

    RE: Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

    Thank you!!! It is

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

    Data>Group and Outline>Group

    See Help for details on usage.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP