how do i print select combinations of columns in Excel?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    jbrown
    Guest

    how do i print select combinations of columns in Excel?

    I would like to print columns a, b, g, m and o on one page. How do I do this?

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: how do i print select combinations of columns in Excel?

    Hi, did you try to hide the columns that you don't like to print?

    hth
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Khissaa
    Guest

    RE: how do i print select combinations of columns in Excel?

    Holding the control (ctl) key down select the columns you want to print.
    Then go to File / Print Area / Select Print Area

    This changes the print area to the selected columns. Now, keep in mind that
    you have changed the print area and if you don't want this as a permanent
    change you will need to clear the print area and reselect to what you want it
    to be.

    Hope that helps :o)

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how do i print select combinations of columns in Excel?

    Just curious but have you had success with this method?

    I certainly have never had any in my versions of Excel.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP