Can you change the font color of a file name?

  1. #1
    CDV in Texas
    Guest

    Can you change the font color of a file name?

    I would like to change the font color of certain file names to be able to
    find them more quickly. Excel 2003

  2. #2
    Sheila D
    Guest

    RE: Can you change the font color of a file name?

    Not really an Excel question as file names exist under Windows but you could
    consider putting them in a separate folder, I don;t know any way to change
    the font colour of a file

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Can you change the font color of a file name?

    OP could compress the files which would turn the names blue.

    Or encrypt so's they turn green.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP