NACHA FILE CREATOR

  1. #1
    Ken King
    Guest

    NACHA FILE CREATOR

    Does anyone have a template file for creating NACHA files from Excel or any
    recommendations for other apps? I can write an SQL query to extract data
    from our database and export that to Excel. Anyone have a template or macro
    to convert Excel data to a NACHA (National Automated Clearing House
    Assocaition) format?

  2. #2
    JLatham
    Guest

    RE: NACHA FILE CREATOR

    I looked thru several pages of Google returns on "NACHA+Excel" and didn't see
    any free ones. Not being in the accounting side of things, I presume this
    deals with automatic payment information exchange as with ACH with banks? If
    so there were several hits where people are offering to sell solutions. But
    I'm wondering if the institution you're dealing with wouldn't help you with
    this situation if you asked them. Here are some sites with pricing for
    products (first one is a "complete" solution starting at $995)

    http://www.treasurysoftware.com/ACH_File_NACHA.html
    $995

    http://www.softplatz.com/Soft/Busine...CH-Wizard.html
    $295

    http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/sp...d=20640&stext=
    $199

    http://demo.netteller.com/myfamilybu...tmppageId=1311
    This last one is a demo that makes it look like you can define the info for
    some institutions based on your chosen layout of Excel sheet to be saved as
    ..csv rather than having to adhere to some strict format.