!Lost password!

  1. #1
    Laura \( '_' \)
    Guest

    !Lost password!

    Hiya,
    My sister created a password on an excel spreadsheet that is very important
    2 me, and she cant remember it, now I can only read the sheet and I can't
    modify it.
    What can I do?!?!?!
    Please jelp!!
    --
    \m/ O_O \m/
    Laura.....

  2. #2

    Re: !Lost password!

    Visit JE McGimpsey's site:
    http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

  3. #3
    The Netherlands

    lost password

    http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

    look also on internett under for example under google and type in "lost password" than you found several sites. They can help you.

  4. #4
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: !Lost password!

    If you google for "excel password cracker" you'll have plenty to choose
    from.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Beege
    Guest

    Re: !Lost password!

    Laura,

    Did you try to copy the sheet to a new workbook? This can give you a
    password free sheet....

    Beege

  6. #6
    Laura \( '_' \)
    Guest

    Re: !Lost password!

    Thankyou sooooooo much Beege!!
    And thanks 2 everyone else for helping out, I'll be more careful in the
    future!!

    --
    \m/ O_O \m/
    Laura.....