Same Data source for Multiple Pivots

  1. #1

    Same Data source for Multiple Pivots

    Hi,

    I have used the same data for multiple pivot tables. The Data keeps on changing and the rows gets added and deleted. So everytime I have to go to all the pivot table and change the Datasource range.
    Is there anymethod that can be used, which will automatically adjust the datasource range for all the pivots without intervetion.

    Please educate.

    Thanks & Regards
    Anand

  2. #2
    Samad
    Guest

    RE: Same Data source for Multiple Pivots

    Hi Anand

    adjust your datasource more than data you expect to come & set option
    "refresh on open" in pivot table option if you don't use external data. hope
    it will help.

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Same Data source for Multiple Pivots

    Hi

    Create a Dynamic range for your data, and use the name of the range as
    the data source for your PT.
    For help on constructing a named dynamic range take a look at Debra
    Dalgleish's site
    http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

    --
    Regards