Pivot chart question

  1. #1
    Sunryzz
    Guest

    Pivot chart question

    I have a pivot chart that refreshes with a Macro and uses a user defined
    chart format with a light blue background. The weird thing is that when it
    refreshes, the background of the data labels changes to white and I have to
    change them all back to transparent. When I first created these reports,
    this didn't happen, but sometime in the last few months it started to do
    this. Has anyone else seen this phenomenon and/or does anyone have a
    suggestion of how I can keep my data label backgrounds transparent?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ryan Christiansen
    Guest

    Re: Pivot chart question

    It looks like you might need to format the PivotChart in the macro
    itself. Is that what you're doing?

    Here is a KB article about PivotChart and chart type formatting.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q215904/

    -Ryan