Making a Graph

  1. #1
    Buggy
    Guest

    Making a Graph

    Hi I'm currently trying to make a basic bar chart for data that has been
    colleated by a student and it shows how their time is spent in a 24 hour
    period. When I highlight all the data in the spreadsheet and click on the
    Graph Wizard I get nothing but a blank chart. Can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    Los Angeles, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    WinXP/MSO2007;Win10/MSO2016
    Posts
    12,612
    You should describe your spreadsheet, namely, how many columns and what they represent; how many rows...plus some sample data.
    Ben Van Johnson

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    do you know how to produce a bar chart from one row of data?

    4 7 8 11

    highlight the 4 cells then click on chart wizard

  4. #4
    Buggy
    Guest

    Re: Making a Graph

    IM USING TWO COLUMS ON HAS TIMES IN AND THE OTHER HAS ACTIVITIES THE TIMES
    ARE NOT THE SAME IN EACH CELL