Creating a timetable

  1. #1
    DSt
    Guest

    Creating a timetable

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a timetable (I've been looking on the MS site, at their
    templates, but see nothing which is what I want), so I've been trying
    to create my own. I'm not having much luck though - I'm pretty far from
    an Excel wizard! I'm looking for an excel workbook, where each sheet is
    a week in the month (preferably), and where each week is borken down
    into the days of the week (obvioulsy), and where each day is broken
    down into half-hours, from 8am until 10pm. Can anyone suggest a quick
    and easy way to do this? Ie, a template which I can (easily) modify, or
    a wizard which will do somethign similar...

    Any help appreciated,
    DSt.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating a timetable

    Check out this

    http://cjoint.com/?hor0qX8UpW

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DSt
    Guest

    Re: Creating a timetable

    Bob Phillips wrote:
    > Check out this
    >
    > http://cjoint.com/?hor0qX8UpW

    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to help, I
    really appreciate it.

    DSt.

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating a timetable

    That version has a bug that will manifest if you change the month name, Try
    this amended version

    http://cjoint.com/?hrmRTtqkzK