Combining multiple tabs into one.

  1. #1

    Combining multiple tabs into one.

    Hi all,

    I know this has been covered many times over, but I just can't seem to
    figure it out. I have an excel file that contains 93 tabs, all with the
    same type of information, and I need to take the information from each
    tab and combine it so that it has all the information from all 93 tabs
    in one.....without having to copy and paste each tab, can someone
    please help me with step by step instructions as to how to accomplish
    this. I have looked at the posts where there are macros and such, but
    I'm afraid that goes way over my head.

    I am working on a project with a deadline of Friday and this
    information would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

    Please help before I tear what little hair I have left.

    Thanks in advance,

    Mike

  2. #2

    Re: Combining multiple tabs into one.