Currency Rounding to nearest 5 cents

  1. #1

    Currency Rounding to nearest 5 cents

    Hi

    I have a price list to update and want to know how to use an excel formula to round the result to the nearest whole 5cent value.

    Thanks in advance for you help

    Daniel

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    find out how many nickels...times by the price of a nickel...

    =ROUND(B1/0.05,0)*0.05

  3. #3
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Currency Rounding to nearest 5 cents

    =round(a1/0.05,0)*0.05

    hth
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  4. #4
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: Currency Rounding to nearest 5 cents

    "Daniel Sloan" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a price list to update and want to know how to use an excel
    > formula to round the result to the nearest whole 5cent value.

    =MROUND(A1,0.05)
    --
    David Biddulph