Re: Summarize only numbers printed in Bold?

  1. #1
    B.Esbaum
    Guest

    Re: Summarize only numbers printed in Bold?

    I can't get a "colorindex" formula to work. What do I need to do to get the
    formula below to work? =colorindex(A1) ? ? ?

  2. #2

    Re: Summarize only numbers printed in Bold?

    =Colorindex() sounds like it may have come from Chip Pearson's site.
    http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm