Dates calculation using working days

  1. #1
    Javier
    Guest

    Dates calculation using working days

    Hi everybody,

    I would like to know how is it possible to subtract 2 diferent dates and
    counting only working days inside the formula.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Forum Expert oldchippy's Avatar
    Worcester, UK
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007 (Home)
    Posts
    7,097

    Thumbs up Dates calculation using working days

    Quote Originally Posted by Javier
    Hi everybody,

    I would like to know how is it possible to subtract 2 diferent dates and
    counting only working days inside the formula.

    Thank you

    Try this

    A1 = 01/07/2006
    B1 = 31/07/2006
    C1 =NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1)
    Answer 21

    Is this what you need?

    oldchippy

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Dates calculation using working days

    Look at NETWORKDAYS which is part of the AnalysisToolPak (ATP) add-in. Check
    ATP in the Add-ins menu.