How can I calculate Several Cell adding Formulas?

  1. #1
    David Marinez
    Guest

    How can I calculate Several Cell adding Formulas?

    I'm trying to add several cells together to get a total. This includes cells
    in another worksheet, but if I plug them in one by one, it says the Formula
    is too long, is there anyway to shorten the formula?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    2003, 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by David Marinez
    I'm trying to add several cells together to get a total. This includes cells
    in another worksheet, but if I plug them in one by one, it says the Formula
    is too long, is there anyway to shorten the formula?
    There are probably several ways.

    One way might be to have one cell on the other worksheet that totals the cells on that worksheet that you need, and then just reference it.

    Scott

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: How can I calculate Several Cell adding Formulas?

    a sample perhaps?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software