Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

  1. #1
    Jennifer Mcdermeit
    Guest

    Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

    I am using an excel worksheet as the data source. If I open the mail merge
    recipients icon, it will not allow me to edit the excel worksheet. If I open
    the excel worksheet by going into excel, and make changes to the worksheet,
    hit save, then go back to the microsoft word form I am performing merge in,
    the changes are not reflected when performing merge. - even if I go into the
    mail merge recipients and hit refresh, the changes are still not reflected.
    please help.

    Thank you
    Jen

  2. #2
    Jaleel
    Guest

    RE: Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

    Did you make more than one data source?