How to hide Excel session

  1. #1

    How to hide Excel session

    I have an application to run Excel at the background and close Excel session after it exits. However, when application is running, Excel is popped up on the screen and easier for user to interfere the process so it is prone to user error.

    I'd like to know an approach to hide Excel session when running at the batch mode.

    Any suggestion is appreciated.

  2. #2

    Re: How to hide Excel session

    You have a response at one of your other posts.

  3. #3
    Francisco Parrilla
    Guest

    Re: How to hide Excel session

    Sub Novis()
    Application.Visible = False / True

    Atte.
    ?T Francisco T?
    http://groups.msn.com/ExcelVbaMacrosOffice
    El verdadero buscador crece y aprende, y descubre que siempre es el
    principal responsable de lo que sucede.
    Jorge Bucay