Rota

  1. #1
    stevenage herts UK

    Rota

    I have been asked to create a rolling rota for 14 staff is the a way to get excel to automaticaly rotate the names or shift pattern each week

    Example
    Initial shift example

    Name shft shift
    Ben 9-6 8-5
    Bill 11-8 8-5
    Bob 8-5 11-8

    After the completion on this week

    Ben 8-5 11-8
    Bill 9-6 8-5
    Bob 11-8 8-5

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Rota

    Play about with this formula to get what you want.

    =CHOOSE(MOD(WEEKNUM(TODAY())+ROW(A1),3)+1,"9-6","11-8","8-5")

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...