I am unable to "print screen" flollowing the instructions in HELP

  1. #1
    aneruth
    Guest

    I am unable to "print screen" flollowing the instructions in HELP

    Does anyone know how to print screen? I am unable to do it using the
    instructions in HELP. Thank you

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: I am unable to "print screen" flollowing the instructions in HELP

    "aneruth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know how to print screen? I am unable to do it using the
    > instructions in HELP. Thank you

    It seems pretty clear to me:
    " Copy the window or screen contents
    To make a copy of the active window, press ALT+PRINT SCREEN.
    To copy the entire screen as it appears on your monitor, press PRINT SCREEN.
    Note To paste the image into a file in a Microsoft Office program, open the
    file you want to paste the image into, and then press CTRL+C.
    "

    What isn't clear about that? Or what doesn't work?
    --
    David Biddulph