file extensions

  1. #1
    dottiea
    Guest

    file extensions

    I've noticed that since Microsoft updated some of my software, when I save a
    file, two files are created. One will have the .xls extension and the other
    an .ABI extension. Can you tell me how to stop this>

  2. #2

    Re: file extensions

    I've never seen excel use this extension.

    Does this ring a bell?

    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=abi