SumsWhen cells are rounded to 3 decimals

  1. #1
    madmam
    Guest

    SumsWhen cells are rounded to 3 decimals

    Data does not total correctly either across rows or down columns.
    Data in cells to be totaled are each based on a different percentage of one
    cell.
    Cells are rounded to two decimal points.
    Sum across rows is incorrect, then sum down the column containing the totals
    is also incorrect.
    When cells are rounded to 3 decimals, everything is fine, but I need two
    decimals.

    Using Excel2003

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Sums

    Have you tried Tools, Options, Calculations, Precision as Displayed?
    Best regards,

    Ray

  3. #3
    Guest

    re: SumsWhen cells are rounded to 3 decimals

    Hi madmam

    Have a read of this: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html and see
    if that explains what you've got!

    Hope this helps.