how does one unsync side by side excel windows?

  1. #1
    BONITA
    Guest

    how does one unsync side by side excel windows?

    how does one unsync side by side excel windows? please let me know if you
    need more detail about my question. thx! b

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how does one unsync side by side excel windows?

    Under Window uncheck "Compare side by side"

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP