Building Pivot table from Access data

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Guest

    Building Pivot table from Access data

    Hi,

    I have a load of data in Access (too much tyo use Excel). I would like to
    use a pivot table but dont know how to link it to the Access data.
    Can someone please give me an idiot's guide?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Sheila D
    Guest

    RE: Building Pivot table from Access data

    When ypu start the Pivot Table Wizard in Excel, choose External Data Source.
    You will need MS Query installed but should then be able to just follow the
    prompts.

    HTH - Sheila
    www.c-i-m-s.com
    MS Office training - London