help needed urgently

  1. #1

    help needed urgently

    hi there,

    i'm trying to export my records from excel to a csv file format, but i need to have all text fields to be surrounded by "" marks like the following format:

    my product name

    now needs to be:

    "my product name"

    but i have over 4000 records, and doing this by hand is going to be impossible in the time frame.

    Does anyone know a function which could automatically do this for me.

  2. #2

    Re: help needed urgently

    I think that Earl Kiosterud's program will do what you want right out of the
    box:

    Earl Kiosterud's Text Write program:
    www.smokeylake.com/excel
    (or directly: http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/text_write_program.htm)