Protection on Header/Footer

  1. #1
    pt_lily
    Guest

    Protection on Header/Footer

    Is there a way to protect/lock the header/footer on a sheet so that it cannot
    be modified or removed. I protect the sheet and the worksheet, but the
    headers and footers are still editible.

    Is there a way to do this? I have some footers that I do not want to be
    removed or changed.

    Thank you!

  2. #2

    Re: Protection on Header/Footer

    Nothing built in.

    Maybe you could just (re)apply the header/footer in the beforeprint event.