how do I copy multiple column widths from a worksheet in one work.

  1. #1
    Lockport
    Guest

    how do I copy multiple column widths from a worksheet in one work.

    how do I copy multiple column widths from a worksheet in one workbook to one
    in another workbook?

  2. #2
    Say the formats you want are in column ABC. Highlight ABC in the workbook. Hit copy. Go to the oher work book highlight ABC hit paste special. Then click format.

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: how do I copy multiple column widths from a worksheet in one work.

    Hi Lockport

    Ctrl A to select all cells or select a few columns
    Ctrl c to copy

    Go to the other workbook
    Edit Paste Special in the menu bar
    Choose columnwidth