Program for inventory

  1. #1
    r1947
    Guest

    Program for inventory

    I have a Wasp pen barcode reader (WWR2900 PS2) I am looking for like an
    Inventory Control program software package under £200.00. or is it possible
    to use Excel 2003 or Access 2003 that will help to make a tracking inventory
    using my barcode reader to make a database for the home. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Program for inventory

    r1947 wrote:
    > I have a Wasp pen barcode reader (WWR2900 PS2) I am looking for like
    > an Inventory Control program software package under £200.00. or is it
    > possible to use Excel 2003 or Access 2003 that will help to make a
    > tracking inventory using my barcode reader to make a database for the
    > home. Thank you.

    From Microsoft OfficeOnline:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...uery=inventory

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    r1947
    Guest

    Re: Program for inventory

    Hi Franz your answer was just what i was looking for and more helpful
    templates as well Thank You..