How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell?

  1. #1
    BGKeen629
    Guest

    How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell?

    I would like to automatically put trendline equations calculated and
    displayed on the chart into a cell. Anyone know if this can be done and how
    to do so?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell?

    BGKeen629 -

    There are easy-to-enter worksheet functions and formulas corresponding to
    each trendline type, but to do it "automatically" would likely require VBA,
    depending on what you mean by "automatically."

    - Mike
    http://www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...