Vlookup function - how to round up?

  1. #1
    Natalie
    Guest

    Vlookup function - how to round up?

    I'm trying to lookup a number that has a really long decimal figure:
    eg: 2.33334444555666777

    Is there anyway I can search for it by just typing "2.3333" instead of
    the whole long number?

    -Nat

  2. #2

    Re: Vlookup function - how to round up?

    See your other post.

  3. #3
    use the round function...

    =round(vlookup formula,3)

    that would round the result to 3 (replace the 3 to another number to round to that amount....