Macros And Buttons

  1. #1

    Macros And Buttons

    If anyone has been through this same problem please help. I have
    created two macros and corresponding buttons on the toolbar, but when i

    send the file the toolbar buttons do not stay and i do not know why it
    would be great to get some help with this. Also is it possible to
    create those buttons for the macros and put them into cells?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Macros And Buttons

    You could create a new toolbar and stick the buttons on that.

    Then attach the toolbar to the workbook uisng Tools>Customize>Toolbars.

    Alternatives...................

    You can place buttons on the worksheet using the Forms Toolbar.

    Any object can have a macro assigned to it.,

    Wordart, a picture, a drawing from the Drawing toolbar.......as I stated.....any
    object that can be placed on a worksheet can be a button for a macro.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Macros And Buttons

    Hi

    You can add buttons from the Forms or Control toolbox on your sheet a
    nd assign your macro's to it.

    Or attach a custom toolbar that you create to the file
    View>Toolbars..Customize
    Use the Attach button after you create the toolbar and save the file

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4

    Re: Macros And Buttons

    Do you think you could walk me through the custom toolbar option

  5. #5

    Re: Macros And Buttons

  6. #6

    Re: Macros And Buttons

  7. #7
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Macros And Buttons

    Hi

    View>Toolbars..Customize
    Click on New and name it
    The toolbar is on your screen now
    Click on commands
    Drag the buttons you want to the toolbar (Macro's :custom button)
    You can rightclick on the button and assign a macro to it and change the button image
    Click on Toolbars and on Attach and add it to your workbook
    Save the file

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl