Count workdays remaining in a month

  1. #1

    Count workdays remaining in a month

    Hi,

    I am trying to find a way to count the number of remaining weekdays/working days in a month for budgeting.
    ie today being the 11/08/06 i would expect to get a result of '15 including today or 14 not including today' days ramaining in the month. either way is permissable.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Count workdays remaining in a month

    =NETWORKDAYS(TODAY(),EOMONTH(TODAY(),0))

    If you get a #NAME error: Tools>Add-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel