FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

  1. #1
    SorianoP
    Guest

    FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

    I need to create a formula to increment the date on a column by 25 months
    on another column

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

    SorianoP wrote:
    > I need to create a formula to increment the date on a column by 25
    > months on another column

    Hi SorianoP,

    try with this:

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+A2,DAY(A1))

    where in A1 is your starting date and in A2 the number of months to add to
    initial date.

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+25,DAY(A1))

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

  4. #4
    SorianoP
    Guest

    Re: FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

    Hi Franz,

    Thanks for your help...I really appreciate it.

  5. #5
    SorianoP
    Guest

    Re: FORMULA TO INCREMENT 25 MONTHS BASED ON A DATE CELL

    Thank You very much Niek...