My workbook links are not updating (its 30,000 KB size workbook).

  1. #1
    rselena
    Guest

    My workbook links are not updating (its 30,000 KB size workbook).

    My large workbook that has links all over the place to tabs within the
    workbook is not auto calcing/updating links. The auto calc feature is on in
    the Options/calculation menu. each cell i have a link to shows a live link
    but the link is not working

  2. #2
    Jim May
    Guest

    RE: My workbook links are not updating (its 30,000 KB size workbook).

    Are you getting the Message regarding Updating Links when you open the
    Workbook? If no, then check Tools, Options, Edit down near the bottom look
    for something having to do with links and "turn-on".
    HtH