Can't Alt Tab from wkbk to wkbk Help!

  1. #1

    Can't Alt Tab from wkbk to wkbk Help!

    I must have touched something but suddently I can't Alt Tab from one workbook to another. I have to minimize oneworkbook and maximize the one I want.

  2. #2
    Dave F
    Guest

    RE: Can't Alt Tab from wkbk to wkbk Help!

    CTLR + TAB will allow you to go between workbooks, if they're opened in the
    same session of Excel.