League Schedule

  1. #1
    Vick
    Guest

    League Schedule

    I would like to use excel to create different League Schedules. For example
    there are 10 teams in our leage and we play a 11 week season. What makes
    this a little more complicated is that within our league ther are two
    divisions of 5. 1-5 and 6-10.
    I would like to have it so that the two divisions play each team at least
    once. And also have the same number of division games. I know there is
    software that does this, but I don't want to pay for it, any ideas?

    Thanks Vicks

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: League Schedule

    Vick wrote:
    > I would like to use excel to create different League Schedules. For
    > example there are 10 teams in our leage and we play a 11 week season.
    > What makes this a little more complicated is that within our league
    > ther are two divisions of 5. 1-5 and 6-10.
    > I would like to have it so that the two divisions play each team at
    > least once. And also have the same number of division games. I know
    > there is software that does this, but I don't want to pay for it, any
    > ideas?
    >
    > Thanks Vicks

    Hi Vick,

    I think this could be useful for you: