mail merge from Excel to Word

  1. #1
    sumplug
    Guest

    mail merge from Excel to Word

    I am having a problem with a mail merge from Excel to Word , it is adding
    numbers behind the decimal point instead of leaving it at 2 decimal places.

    The formatting is all correct in Word

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: mail merge from Excel to Word

    "sumplug" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    >I am having a problem with a mail merge from Excel to Word , it is adding
    > numbers behind the decimal point instead of leaving it at 2 decimal
    > places.
    >
    > The formatting is all correct in Word

    Maybe this can be usuful:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3

    Re: mail merge from Excel to Word

    Debra Dalgleish posted this:

    There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

    Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

    And if you prefer the old Mail Merge helper, Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill
    has instructions here:

    http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm

    about half way down the page.