Excel 2003 - When I open files, why are some file names blue?

  1. #1
    Formula One
    Guest

    Excel 2003 - When I open files, why are some file names blue?

    When I go to open an existing Excel or Word file under "My Documents", some
    of the Excel file names have been changed to blue letters as opposed to the
    traditional black. The Excel file names seem to be changing to the blue
    lettering one at a time, whereas the Word file names have remained black.

    What is the purpose or significance regarding this? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Formula One
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003 - When I open files, why are some file names blue?

    Sorry to bother anyone; I just received my answer. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003 - When I open files, why are some file names blue?

    explorer change to a blue font the files that you did not use for a long time

    hth
    --
    regards from Brazil
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.