Inserting Lines or Copying lines with formulas but without data

  1. #1
    wnfisba
    Guest

    Inserting Lines or Copying lines with formulas but without data

    Is there any way to insert or copy lines that contain formulas but I don't
    want to copy all the field contents; just the formulas??? So when I insert or
    copy a line, the only contents that are put in the new line are the "="
    formulas.

    Any help or guidance in this is appreciated.

    Thanks!

    wnfisba

  2. #2
    Muhammed Rafeek M
    Guest

    RE: Inserting Lines or Copying lines with formulas but without data

    Edit->Paste Special->select formula

  3. #3
    London, UK
    In situations such as that, I find it useful to create a blank row (or column, as the case may be) that has the formulas, but no data. Then every time I add a new row I copy from that one.